1. Theoretical / Computational Nuclear and Many Body Physics
( pairing phase transition in nuclear and mesoscopic system).
2. Renewable Energy and Sustainability
3. Physics Education. Developing studio physics courses for Introductory Physics Class
1. T. Sumaryada, Thermodynamics of pairing in mesoscopic system, Phys.Rev.C76, 024319, 2007.
2. T. Sumaryada, A. Volya, The effect of magnetic field to the pairing phase transition
of mesoscopic system, Bulletin of APS, DNP meeting, October 2007, Vol 52, No.6
3. T. Sumaryada, A. Volya, Thermalization and Entropy in Nuclear Pairing Phase
Transition, Bulletin of APS April Meeting 2007, Vol 52, No.3, page 158.
4. T. Sumaryada, A. Volya, Thermodynamics of Pairing in the Mesoscopic System,
Bulletin of APS, DNP meeting, October 2006, Vol 51, No.6, page 938.
5. V. Zelevinsky, T. Sumaryada, A. Volya, Possible Collective effect of Residual Three
Body Forces, Bulletin of APS April Meeting 2006, Vol. 51, No.3.
6. T. Sumaryada, D. Kusno, Quark-antiquark Potential of Pseudoscalar mesons in the
Thomas-Fermi Description, published in Saintika Mathematics and Science Journal,
Vol.2, 2001, (Indonesia)
7. Effect of Topological links on the folding and stability of Microcyn J25, 48th Annual Meeting of American Biophysical
Society, Feb 2004, Baltimore Maryland. Biophys J. 2004 January; 86 (Suppl 1 Pt 2): 496a
8. Synthesis and Characterization of Bi1.7Pb0.4Sr1.6Ca2.4Cu3.6O10-y superconductor using oxalate sol-gel method,
Proceeding XVII National Physics Symposium, November 1996, Bandung, Indonesia
Talk / Seminar
- Identifikasi Transisi Fasa Pada Sistem Mesoskopik menggunakan Invariant Correlational Entropy, Seminar Nasional Sains IV, IPB, Bogor, 12 November 2011.
- Pairing phenomena and problems in nature, How to solve them ?, Colloquium talk at Department of Physics and Engineering Frostburg State University, Nov 8th 2010.
- Superconductivity and pairing phenomena in condensed matter and beyond, talk at AASU, May 7th 2008
- The effect of magnetic field to the pairing phase transitions of mesoscopic systems, contributed talk at Division of Nuclear Physics, APS meeting, Newport News, VA, Oct 10-13, 2007
- Pairing Correlations and Phase Transitions in Mesoscopic System, Ph.D dissertation’s defense at Department of Physics FSU, Oct 8th 2007
- Pairing phase transitions in the mesoscopic systems, talk at 19th National Nuclear Physics Summer School at FSU, July 8-21, 2007
- Thermalization and entropy in nuclear pairing phase transitions, talk at APS April meeting, Jacksonville FL, April 14-17, 2007
- Thermalization and entropy in nuclear pairing phase transitions, talk at FSU Nuclear Physics Seminar, Tallahassee FL, April 6th 2007
- Thermodynamics of pairing in mesoscopic nuclear system, talk at Division Nuclear Physics, APS meeting, Nashville TN, Oct 2006
- Thermodynamics of pairing in mesoscopic nuclear system, talk at FSU Nuclear Physics Seminar, Tallahassee FL, Oct 2006
- The role of pairing correlations to the structures and phases of neutron stars, Prospectus defense at Dept.of Physics FSU, October 2005
- Pairing in neutron stars, talk at 17th National Nuclear Physics Summer School at University of California Berkeley, June 6-18, 2005
- Sustainable Energy Conferences at DeSales University, PA, June 30th – July 1st 2011.
- Sustainable Energy Conferences at Lehigh University, Bethlehem PA, July 14th – 16th 2010.
- Ohio Section of American Physical Society (OSAPS), at Kettering University, Flint, MI, April 30th – May 1st 2010.
- Division of Nuclear Physics, APS Meeting, Newport News, VA, Oct 10th -13th , 2007
- American Physical Society (APS) April Meeting, Jacksonville FL, April14th -17th, 2007
- Division of Nuclear Physics, APS Meeting, Nashville TN, Oct 2006
- American Physical Society (APS) April Meeting, Tampa FL, April 16th -19th, 2005
Workshop and Summer School Attended
1. Wind Energy Boot Camps, at DeSales University, PA, June 27th – 29th , 2011,
2. Solar Photovoltaics Boot Camps, at Lehigh University, Bethlehem PA,
July 12th – 14th 2010.
3. New Physics and Astronomy Faculty Workshop, College Park MD,
June 28th – July 1st 2010.
4. Grant Training Workshop, Frostburg State University and Grant Training Center,
Jan 20th – 22nd , 2010
5. The 19th National Nuclear Physics Summer School, at Florida State University,
July 8th – 21st , 2007
6. 17th National Nuclear Physics Summer School, at University of California
Berkeley, June 6th -17th , 2005